Date: May 11th 2014
Location: Golden Gate Park Bandshell
Music Concourse Dr.,
San Francisco, CA
Start Time: 9 AM
Recommended Arrival Time: 8 AM
End Time: 11 AM
Course info: Dress up as your favorite Bollywood actor/actress and enjoy a beautiful run through Golden Gate Park's Conservatory of Flowers, Japanese Tea Garden, and de Young Museum.You can take a brisk walk, nice jog, or run the course.
Hydration: Start/Finish line water will be provided.
Stations: There will be no stations along the course. Snacks/drinks will be provided at the start/finish line.
Post Race: All participants who finish will enjoy snacks/drinks at the finish line. Participants will also receive a finisher's bag.
Parking: There is a paid garage parking in Golden Gate Park's Music Concourse Garage and limited four-hour street parking on John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Drives is available. Please note that John F. Kennedy Drive is closed on Sundays from Transverse Drive to McLaren Lodge. Weekend street parking within the park is severely limited. Everyone is encouraged to take public transportation, bicycle, and use the Music Concourse Garage.
Questions: Email email@example.com.
Bollywood 5K Course:
1. START on the west side of the Bandshell Stage near the NW Tunnel
2. Turn LEFT into the tunnel/under the bridge
3. Go thru tunnel
4. Turn RIGHT after exiting tunnel up to JFK Dr.
5. Turn RIGHT onto JFK Dr.
6. STAY on JFK Dr.
7. TURN AROUND at Crossover Dr. (Hwy 1)
8. Stay on JFK Dr.
9. Pass Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr.
10. Turn LEFT at Conservatory Dr. W
11. Complete LOOP at Conservatory Dr.
12. Turn RIGHT onto JFK Dr.
13. Turn RIGHT at Hagiwara Tea Garden to go back thru tunnel/under bridge
14. FINISH on the west side of Bandshell Stage near the NW Tunnel